Public Announcement

Friday, December 28, 2007

Malaysia My Second Home

Okay, after so many days of job seeking and interviewing, I finally got myself a day off today! (well not that actually, you shall know after more reading from the post)

So, as planned last night.. Apong and Abura came over to my place and we went swimming this afternoon. I woke up at around 1.30 p.m and got myself ready just in time when they reached. So I went down the pool with an empty stomach which I think was not much of a prob or so I thought. Never had I imagined that, we ended up swimming for 4 hours!

It was only 3 of us in the pool for the first hour, cuz after that, came 2 Brazilian dudes with alot of mobile facilities such as radio, listerine plastic cups, some kinda alcoholic drinks, pepsi, mineral water and not to forget the ice that didn't melt! Serious! It was a sunny afternoon yet the ice seemed to have kept their solidity pretty well despite being stored in an opened container.

So they looked like they were having their happy time and 3 of us couldn't help but to keep ourselves attracted by them. They looked pretty friendly and we were the shy ones. Haha! But then suddenly a monkey that was also attracted by their music came around and sparked a topic among us. So we talked about Penang and the attractions, how Jaino(the white) said he hated Singapore and stuff like that. Mario(the black) was pretty quiet.. maybe he didn't reli look that friendly to us. Hahaha! Then I would really wanna comment that Jaino was a pretty flirtatious guy. I was just complimenting him that he looks way younger than he is, then he suddenly held and kissed my hand. Hahaha! You know, this is absurd! Though I was feeling a little bit awkward but then I guess this is just part of their culture :)

p/s Wei Lian, I hope your mum did not think of us as tak senonoh as they started offering Abura and Apong some drinks. I'd say, being guys, it was real hard for them to reject those drinks cuz... they are guys and they shouldn't be seh kui beh ki tua sin over this small challenge. Hahaha! But I definitely have a reason not to :P anyways, they kinda understanding as they didn't asked me to have it :) But instead, Jaino asked me to be his date to his friend's party. =.=' Obviously that was a big gigantic joke and I didn't take it seriously but then, Hahha! Wei Lian's mum was there, and I really think she heard it. Kinda tak senonoh I'd say but obviously I just said that I didn't think that was a great idea and my mum would definitely say NO! Hahahhaa...! Sook lui pa... Hahaha!

So that was an experience in the pool of Kayangan.. Hahaha! Anyways, according to both of them, they are here for a 5 years contract. More like a hired coach (Jaino) and a football player (Mario) in a small club in Penang. So that was all about the experience. Before we went off, Jaino came about and gave us his contact and best if we could keep in touch. Well, no comments. It's always nice to have new friends but precaution is good too! Hahahaha....

So, Apong and Abura went home soon after that and the tired and hungry me went home, bathed, had a dinner then checked my mails.. yeah yeah mails mails mails but NAN YA DEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Mail from Vincent Fong!!! Heart stopped beating for 3 seconds. Well Vincent Fong is actually the director of Aubella where I had been called for an interview by him yesterday. What should I say, I just loved the office and yeah~ perhaps something else too :P I am really more than pleased if I were ever being offered a job there. I thought that I was kinda mou hong for such a corporate office. Well in his email, he actually has a test/task for me to see whether I'm elegible or not and the task goes like this....

"Draft an email to a potential customer, who has expressed interest in coming to Malaysia. But he need to find out a few things before he decide. He is asking whether he can bring his children along, and then how much money he needs to join MM2H program."

This is a challenging job and I really wish I could learn something from it :) Not merely just an ordinary clerk in a small office as he wants someone that can deal with customer service as well :P Wish me luck in this task! I'm hungry... I need some food to generate my thinking power. Hahaha! See ya!!!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!