Public Announcement

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Graduation Ball

~as we go on, we remember... all the times we, had together...
and as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be... friends forever~


Okay, so it was all over for the long awaited big event of the end of the year 2007, SXI Graduation Ball! Well, what should I say? It was a great night after all even though at first we were quite stunned by the minimal amount of people attended.

Well, for a night that lasted probably 4 and a half hours, I think it had pretty much burned my purse! Yerp, the hottest blow was the hairdo that cost 47 bucks!!! Alright, bear in mind that I did not wash in the salon but myself and just leave it to the stylist to style only! And by the way, I regretted nodding when was asked, "Do you wanna spray the glitter on your hair....?" Some sparkling tiny bits on my hair that costed extra 4 bucks~ Maybe that should be the answer to, "Why do you think you deserve to be a Prom Queen?" Haha!


WELL, I'M NOT THE PROM QUEEN FOR SURE... HAHA!
cuz I have a long way to go to try looking like a Barbie Doll :P hahahahahahahahaha

Trying to look like this but...

failed big time~ hahaha!


Erm.. it's something like Ken trying to imitate....

Tsukino with his papermask.. LOL!

I knew it was not something good when was asked question like that since I did not really expect anything like that at all :D There's no way one can answer this unless she realllllyyy had a mind for it!!! Haha :P With a frozen body and mind, I think I had lost control of my senses and started to babble something absurd. Haha! But I think it's better than "like whatever~" or "cuz I'm Hot"... Haha.. You shouldn't know less Abura!! You forgotten your medicine again~ Haha!

Well, it was one hell of a hectic time like just hours before the Graduation Ball. I'd never and ever tried putting on thick makeup before in my entire life, and last night was the trial and error! Haha! I had no choice but to do it myself since no one is around to help me. Haha! :P Well, everything has got its first time ain't it? And I learnt that, never use lash curler after the mascara. Hahaahaha! :P Something happened just before I stepped out of the house... :P Guess no one realise it so shhhh :)

Well, I think the main highlight of the night would probably be.... DASHA'S performance. I really liked it! I don't mean Oceans Of Fire was not good but I'd say it wasn't my cup of tea and I didn't really feel that chemistry with them... :) And I really think the lead guitarist looks like someone without the beard :)

And the I would rate the food 9 out of 10. I think due to the delay of arrival, some food had turned pretty cold, that's wear the 1 point had gone to but I think the food tasted great! But I think due to the small space in the room with little people, the room was somewhat reeeeeeeeaaaaallllllly cold. I could sense the chill in my spine and shivered when I talked.. especially towards the end of the show, it got reaaaalllllllllllly cold~ Haha!

Then came to the nomination of the Prom Kings & Queens then the announcement of the winners. Well, I'd say that the Prom Queen title was somewhat obvious ;) but then I think it's a hard time deciding the Prom King! Anyways, Yu Yu was awarded the Tiara and too bad that Tze Kean didn't show us some packs* after stealing away the title! Haha! So that was all about the Prom night though I prefer to call it a Graduation Ball :P

Then the suspense of the night came around. We were happily grabbing pictures around and good jobbing Judson here and there, fooling around with the Tiara and Siew Lay's hairy bag and then was all excited of the next plan!!! Haha! Then suddenly Yu Yu reminded me something, "Hey, didn't you leave your parking ticket to Wei Lian and she had gone home?" And I went all like Kawachi.....


God Damn~ My parking tic was with Wei Lian but I guess she had totally forgotten that too. :D So it was the first time I ran like hell in heels to the rescue of my parking ticket!!! Thank God didn't trip and fell but I couldn't think as much that time.. LOL! So I ran all the way to the receptionist and asked if he could resolve this matter other than declaring it as lost ticket!! He gave me a big sigh~ I thought it was hopeless but then he handed me a new ticket and asked me to get to the exit within 15 mins time! I was like... I was rushing to the pit stop like in the Amazing Race! LOL!!!

Then we got no where to go and to save some money, so that we wont spend much if we go out again.... We ended up going to Kayangan Puri Mutiara where drinks were served free and we need not pay any taxes for occupying the place :P That was where the slumber party ended at 3 a.m! Haha! Was too tired to do anything after removing the makeup, so I just dropped on the bed after slipping on my pajamas with the 47 bucks worth hair! Hahaha.. The next morning I woke up and found that there were all 30 pins hiding inside my hair! Haha!!

Well, due to convenience, I did not carry any bags with me during the prom night so there was not any camera this time and there were no pics as well! Just waiting for people to send them over, kinda redundant~ Next time I shall hire a personal camera man! :P Ya, my wedding night perhaps... Haha! I wanna look like a Barbie Doll again that time but in a chubby n short version again! :P Suddenly I think, this song in my blog now sings the melody of my heart though I don't know what he's singing about.. Haha!

GOOD JOB

1 comment:

Pookyma said...

Dasha was good especially the time when she sang big girl's dun cry...

ocean of fire is so tukau to me..

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!