Public Announcement

Monday, December 31, 2007

ETERNITY

Just before a great year of 2007 comes to an end, let me just pin up one last post for the month of December, 2007. Aww.. what should I say? It had been a really great year and for me to value its greatness... well, I'd say that it's just priceless~ Once again friends, thank you so much for being there whenever I need you guys!

I'm always proud to let everyone know that I have a bunch of great friends in my life that I don't think I could ever have found them anywhere else :) Well, I'm sure you guys don't need me to mention who you guys are again right? :) Lets just hope that our friendship will continue to blossom with time for ETERNITY.

You know, I'd always find that the word ETERNITY is so, so... just so magical where each and everytime it crosses my mind, the image that flashes within me is a garden of red roses and white daisies. An unusual "reaction" huh??? What does the word ETERNITY has got to do with a garden of flowers huh? :P Romance and affection perhaps?? There are probably 2 things in this world that everyone wishes them to last for ETERNITY and I'm sure they are none other than... LOVE and FRIENDSHIP, agree?

I sometimes find that I adore flowers alot even knowing they will only last for a few days...


But now, there's one more image of ETERNITY being added into my mind now which is...

"As long as intimacy goes on, so will Eternity." - Calvin Klein.

Well, I was awaken by some noises outside my room early this morning, well maybe afternoon... Haha! Yeah, the clock struck exactly 12 in the noon when I took a glance at my handphone. And those voices sounded somewhat really familiar, noisy and loud but I know I had missed them from time to time. My noob Bro had come home.......~ Finally from his one week holiday in Australia.

So, with eyes half opened, the lazy Choya dragged herself out of the bed and reached out for the door knob and *twist*... NAN YA DEIIII~!!! The living room was loaded with bags and luggages, presents and souvenirs. *ngek ngek* ;) Choya then drew closer to the crowd and shall see what can she steal from there.... :P But the food on the table was more tempting and Choya's attention was diverted a little bit :) But then suddenly, my noob Bro placed a rectangular box before the sight of my food. "Nah!" he said, "For you.."
And you are right, it was a perfume that he gave me... Calvin Klein's ETERNITY for her.

Well, maybe not many of you guys are aware that, I actually don't really fancy perfumes. Maybe because I haven't found one that suit my body chemistry or somehow maybe it's some kinda price-y hobby collecting perfumes :P Whatever it is, I'm still happy with that 100 ml of perfume although I'm sure it's going to take half a dozen years for me to finish using it :) I take that as a really exquisite Christmas present and my 20th B'day gift! I'm starting to use perfume!!!!!!!!!

Speaking about my B'day, well... this girl is a pain in the ass har?? Keeps reminding people about her B'day~ As if anyone of us care~ :( Hee... Well, I'm just excited that's all cuz unlike the other B'day surprises planned ahead for my friends, this time I get to be part of the planner for my own B'day celebration~ Yahoo, Yippie.. Syiok sendiri huh? :P Well, it's not going to be some big grown up party in Glo, Momo or Slippery Senoritas but just a plain and simple, quiet and low key B'day party with just very close buddies in Kayangan. Haha! My house isn't that big you see and there are probably lesser than 10 chairs. I'm worried where would I have to place my friends' butts anyways... :( Hee....

*toot toot* a reminder from my mum... Tomoro's BAK KUT TEH DAY again so I gotta sleep early tonight. So before I go, I'd like to wish everyone HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!!! I shall think of my 2008 resolutions soon! Good night, peepoSsss... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#41687 generic valium teva - can you buy valium over the counter in canada

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!