Public Announcement

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Torn Apart

Okay, you see... I'd wandered around for quite some time trying to find a job that really suits me so that I won't feel dreaded to work. Nevermind about the unrelated ones anymore and I finally come close to the conclusion, but still uncertain which one to choose. Both offer equally good deals and on top of all, both of the bosses are unique in their own way where I actually feel I'm really comfortable in working with them. Well, face doesn't really matter a lot here now anymore... Heee.. If that's the case, I know Vincent would definitely be the choice for sure but seriously, BOCS offers great deal too!


Well, you see.. BOCS is actually a computer programming company where if I chose to work here, I have no choice but to swallow down a lot of hardtime learning about computers and technologies which is not a bad thing after all though I know minute stuff about computer! Apart from that, according to Mr. Joe, the customers they are dealing with are not small small companies but then DELL and INTEL so he said, there's not really a room for mistake. Since I'm starting from a very low level, he has to teach me quite alot of stuff and he can only offer me RM 750 including EPF and SOCSO whereby the parking fee is RM 75 permonth! But I can actually park somewhere else that's free though. He said that, he'd only consider my salary review after 3 months and so on. The ultimate merit of choosing BOCS is..... it's actually just in Prima Tanjung and it's like just 3 minutes away to work~... But I have to stay alone in the office most of the time cuz programmers and Mr. Joe himself are always out.



On the other hand, Aubella is really not bad too. In fact, I had wanted that job since I was interviewed but the problem is that Vincent couldn't confirm with me earlier. That was why I went to BOCS in the first place, and just in the noon yesterday after the interview, Aubella called me. I'm excited same time hysterical. Which one???? For Aubella, the job is really challenging I'd say, not just a clerk sit down and do paperwork and all those photocopy stuff but dealing with customers as well. It's mostly customer service I'd say especially dealing with various people of various countries. It's really a challenge itself but I was just saying that, if you're doing something you really like, wouldn't you take the challenge as a positive thing as well??? The thing about Aubella is that it's further down, which is the Northam Tower and 23rd floor high up! The office is a really professional one though~ The ultimate weakness of this job is the parking which I have to pay RM 60 for it which then Vincent said he'll only consider about salary review after 3 months as well. Depending on my performance. I guess he meant that he can sub for the parking fees. Hahaha! Anyway, Aubella's deal is 800 including EPF and SOCSO excluding commission. Hell, you see a clerk that also earns commission, it tells you, the job isn't all about clerical though~ Hee!

So, that's all about my doubt and I only have a day to consider. BOCS needs an answer by tomorrow and by the way I should get ready for my 2nd interview in Aubella. Well, what's with it right? It's New Year!!! But guess Vincent has no time to play... LOL

So, aubella or BOCS. Follow my heart I know but then..... I still don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

noc said...

If im in your shoes, Ill go for aubella!! hahah

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!