Public Announcement

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Indah Khabar Daripada Rupa

Well, it has been already 2 weeks that I'm going to and fro from 23rd Floor, Menara Northam and repeating morning/afternoon- Aubella~ for countless times and do I really enjoy this job?

Well one sentence, INDAH KHABAR DARIPADA RUPA...

Well, I really hate the location of the working place as there are really limited parking spaces over there and on top of everything, the workload is really, really, really X 100times TOUGH! It's like there are just too many things that needed to be mastered in a short time and I regret to say, there isn't any proper guiding. Like, I should have known all these like I'd done this for the 20 years. Ms. Tan rushed all procedures and documentation procedures to me and she had suddenly resigned yesterday and leaving both of us, Desmond and I the ultimate newbies in the company while Vincent is in outstation. It's like we have no choice but to just shoot our way to any form of difficulties with our little knowledge.

David started telling me about his new office in Sabah which I have no idea what are Surat Kuasa nor any 49, 22.. or whatever forms. Professor's hanging in the air case which I have vast knowledge about is being past over to me (RB2 Forms, FD account) and neverending car pricelist. I left out miscellaneous questions from the customers. Immigration, embassy + bla bla bla... that's exactly the status of me. Well, take it as a challenge I keep reminding myself. I hope I won't get sick of the job as I have a 6 months contract there~
Social Visit Pass, Multiple Entry Visa, Journey Performed Visa keep haunting me at night~ What are those? It's confusing...........................................

It's crazy.....................and I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!