Public Announcement

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fuck.Face@fuckplace.com

Well, before I go any further in this post, maybe it's good for me to hint you guys that this particular blogpost of mine is going to be filled with lots and lots and lotsa VULGARITIES!!! Please forgive me as... conceal my emotions, no longer I can.

Picture something hot like this...

...and you're in the right track as Choya!


I bet most of you must be wondering how did Choya cope with her so-called "DREAM JOB" in the Mahligai Emas with her so-thought "EYE CANDY". Well, have your wild minds all flushed down in the toilet bowl darlingsssss... This is exactly the condition I am in....



I am not bullshitting you!



Well, ever since the secretary had left, I'm starting to take over bit by bit of alot of stuff and I can actually come right close-up to your face and tell you that it's with....... IMPROPER GUIDANCE. Can you imagine that there's no one exactly there to sit down and teach you something but then you have to go all your way out there and solve something via trial and error method. It's like as if I'm hired as an experienced person with just MYR800 and expect to know what I am doing which most of the time, I still don't know what I am doing. KNN!!!


At first, I was told that my job is just solely focused on documentations. Then came about being at the frontline which means in charge of picking up all the call-in(s) and some walk-in(s) too and next I realise that I'm doing things in which the secretary was previously doing. Eh HALOOOOO~ It's like... forget it.. it's exactly like how you think it is. Pain in the arse! I only have a pair of hands with a total of 10 fingers and how am I supposed to do so much at this stage where I'm still learning and for GOD SAKE without any organised system.


It's just like today I had to rush out a few applications due for submission next week and I was assigned to call the JPN (which they don't like answering calls) for some kinda approval letter shit. It was a hectic time for me as it was the first time I'm dealing with so many alienatic documents for application and I have to ask each and everytime before I'm certain of doing something. And at the same time I'm expected to pick-up all the call in(s) and supposed to assist anyone in query. It has only been 3 weeks and it seems like I should have known all the things like I'd worked for 3 decades. And there came a split fucked up personality story that "made" my day~


*ring ring*
Choya: Afternoon, Aubully~
Anon9999: Hello, may I speak to Mattell Siao?
Choya: Sorry, wrro.. Erm sorry, who you are looking for again?
Anon9999: Mattell Siao, Miss.

(Who the hell is that? Could it be the ex-staff here? Or who??? Shall I say wrong number or look for referrals?? Better ask the big boss..)

He kept saying press the hold button but there are SOOOO MANY buttons for GOD SAKE.
Well, as I said, I wasn't taught how to transfer calls via the intercom the secretary was in charged of so I just pressed down the speaker with my palms and...

Choya: VMag, someone's looking for Mattell Siao. May I know there's such person? Err..Could it be your wife?
VMag: Ohhh, yes.
(then came the big boss and answered the phone, chat chat chat)

The next horrifying thing I knew after VMag hung up with Anon9999 was, Michelle Se.. OOOPs.. I mean Choon Pe.. OoooPs I mean big boss's wife.. err I mean someone called from Citibank.. Wait, don't get confused.. They mean the same person, THE FUCKFACE! The very thing that the big boss did after putting down the phone with the FUCKFACE was, a message from FUCKFACE indicating that I simply revealed too much of the company stuff to customers. I din get that at first but then he said I shouldn't have told people that Mattell Siao was his wife. Eh HARLOOOO... How am I supposed to know who AH KAU and AH TU'S great grandmother is? And I'm just going to ask whatever I feel I'm in doubt. What's the thrill of denying that? And by the way, it was him that answered that call from Anon9999 and he should have said that, "It's not my wife, just a random chick dude." FUCKFACE claimed that this ll bring threat to the company. So, she means letting people know that she's the wife of the director will bring the company down? Good reason to explain a split personality disease :) I feel it's more to like she wants to pan sook lui and sell herself hard to get customers? What a cheap thrill.. I really don't know how to deny a marital status.. perhaps only she can... What kinda tactic of business is this? This reminds me of some kinda night club scenario though :D Married? tan hoi la lei... So not professional after all........................


customer ah..lai lai lai...


How am I supposed to know that they are so private and confidential when it comes to this issue? Since the day I started work there, I'd been listening him telling people that his wife doing this and his wife doing that and I supposed that they are those decent corporate world people but keparat rupa-rupanya. There was an incident back then when someone who was looking for VMag but when I told them VMag will not be available for the whole week because he's in Medan, Peperangan. Next thing I knew was a bottle of Chlorox being poured on my body by FUCKYBITCH again because I'm not supposed to tell people the actual things that are potentially company destructive. Err, yea.. that include they had Scramble Egg in the morning and Lobster for dinner. Stupid aint it? It's something as ridiculous as people asking me, who's your boss and I get a spank later :P Well, I think they should really print out a manual of the DOs and DON'Ts for us when attending to customers or else, don't put an innocent girl at the frontline by all means :) IT'S COMPANY DESTRUCTIVE. One with split personality is definitely perfect!

Well, I was looking around for jobs everywhere and being accepted and god knows why I finally ended up being here in a ridiculous place. Bah kata pepatah orang Cina, "kui jit keng keng keng, au boi keng tiok chi leh chau geng geng" :S


nah!

chau geng geng!!!!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST...



I'm glad tomoro is Saturday!!! And to be really honest, no doubt how bad I feel or rather how harsh has my day been... but when I think of my warm family and a bunch of really good buddies I have with me, all these don't matter after all. I live for those who mean dearly to me and not a walking shadow of MYR800. Like whatever~~ I can pay them an extra ringgit permonth just to wash my car but... definitely not anytime soon! HAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

pinkbag said...

do u consider changing ur job?
interested in being a receptionist?
henry butcher's looking for one..
hahaha..dey ask u to call dem for interview 1..
if u interested tell me haha!

Sepilok said...

say... eeee!!!! become teacher good ar!!! hahahaha... now pay is like 820.38 (i remembered dat damn figure well!!) then after result can go up to 1200 lo!!! hahahahahahaha

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!