Public Announcement

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yesterday Once More

Well, I'm sure some of you had once "heng" this song before (current song in my blog) *cough cough* ahem, right Nocky? LOL... I know it's not some kinda latest song and selling like hot cake in the market right now, but then it does bring back alot of sweet memories of those days I had in Form 6, particularly.... B.O.L OC

I do really miss Form 6, I really do...


The old memories came thunder rumbling into my mind early this afternoon, while I was driving home from my half-day work and my GAWD, the weather was extremelyhot9999... Haha! Add this person extremelyhot9999@hotmail.com and he'll show you what's hot, man~ LOL! Well, then I realised that the air-cond was not entirely directed to me so my fingers started to adjust them frantically as I had to shift the gear at the same time and I went BOOOOOOONNNNNNNG! Nope, not an accident but I ter-press the on button of the CD player and the song played, and as I sing along with this song, memories of B.O.L OC came back into my mind like it was just yesterday it happened.


Well, you may ask why this song is such an impact in me but I guess not much people realise that tears were welling in my eyes during the last day of OC when we sing along this song in the main hall. And when I read all those affirmation messages, I really could not hold back any longer and was still all emo when I reached home. Well, I can't explain myself at all... :) Days of Form 6 were really magical and despite being pawned mercilessly by STPM, if I were to be given another chance again, I'd still choose to go to Form 6 without a second thought.

I still remember the endless lunches after school where we'd sit down and talked in the Angel for hours or maybe staying up till late in the workroom to hoi wui especially those times when we were busily organizing OC.. when I close my eyes now, I can still hear the laughter of everyone and remember the places we usually would sit and not to forget the bells during recess. Life now and then is just so different. Working life is nothing comparable to those days in school I can now reassure you guys and it's not a bullshit unless for party kakis that only care about clubbing all night long :P


Then suddenly, I feel like watching all those videos of OC again. They are still nice as though I just watch it the very first time. And it still touches my heart deeply :) Form 6, the road that I'm glad I once walked through and still that word, I'm always proud to be part of B.O.L and to
Mr. Ong, thanks once again for making everything so special for us. I finally come to realise what they mean by- St. Xaviers, a school of touching hearts.

4 comments:

huokit said...

correct correct..the weather was so hot. extremely hot lo...woiseh! so hot until u need to add a person lo. anyway if u think u're the only who misses f6 or life in school, u're wrong. because i totally agree with what u wrote. =)

Sepilok said...

eeee.... wa miss u...6 hahahahahaha.... anyway... sxi.edu.my is out of order liao
hee

Anonymous said...

dam rite! ;)

pinkbag said...

looks like i'm not the only one missing form 6...

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!