Public Announcement

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The End

Well, finally.... I've come to an end of job seeking. I'm happy Aubella finally decides to offer me an employment and I'm also happy that I will be starting my work soon, Thursday! I'm like dead bored at home now with nothing to do. Basically online 24/7! Hee....

Anyway, today's interview was a success. As proposed by Vincent, I'll be working in a team with another guy from Chung Ling where he's also a fresh graduate from F6. Yayz.. I got a friend! :P The reason why both of us are being teamed up is because I don't know Chinese that well and he'll cover that for me and also I guess, he's better at computer than me. So basically I think I'd most probably be doing more paperwork than him or maybe answering more calls. LOL! But then the main aim of our team is to cover as much sales as possible (which Vincent says he doubts there'll be any within this 3 months- but try :D) LOL! Then our commission will be split into half.

There were probably 2 noobshits I'd done today. One is where Vincent had asked me to write my Chinese name and I was like. Nan ya dei~ My written Chinese is worse that being termed POOR, NIL perhaps. LOL! So I started to scribble some ancient strokes where Vincent didn't really get it. LOL! So he rewrite after several doubts. The next noobshit was, when I tried to get out from his car, I accidentally knocked my head on the door. Hahaha... *ouch* The door was really heavy.. Haha!

So, nothing much. It was just a leisure time getting to know my soon-to-be boss and for him to get to know his young and clueless employee better. Hee.... He even showed us his 4 months old baby girl and well, he seems proud with her but she's really cute. Can see his excitement though... LOL! So, that's so much for today~ I'll be starting work on the 3rd, Thursday! I'm excited, at the same time nervous. All mixed up as 1... Hee! Anyways Noc, thanks for your advise... Hee! Took Aubella :)

Before I forget, I really need to go shopping for my office attire................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...i have to say,,,ur job offer is good plus EPF and Socso sumore...Can learn alot of stuff along the way too.

U did the right thing..I would have said the same thing as Noc.

Anyway Happy Working!
-MeinKuok-

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hi Choya, it's nice to read through ur blog.... i like the song very much....haha...

Welcome to Aubella.....Happy working and Happy B'day haha!

Ur blog's so interesting....never-ending reading....

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!