Public Announcement

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

HarloooooooOOOOO..... I'm finally back online after weeks being disconnected from the world out there. Not cuz I've turned into a workaholic but, cuz of the screwed up streamyx connection!
Wanted to update a blogpost of my birthday althou there were no pictures but I think most of the highlights are unable to be described through pictures, yeah those surprises I mean. They are all stored in the memory cells in the brain :)

Anyhow, I just missed blogging alot so now, let me do some review and bring the flashbacks of 5th January 2008 back alive to you guys. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the roller coaster.........*whhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!*

---5th January 2008---

Well I woke up in the morning feeling a little bit dreaded to work though it was just half day. To be honest, the first few days of work was really boring. There were just too much to learn and too little for me to do. It was like I was being thrown piles and piles of files to read and read without actually knowing what those things were all about. I did not really have much to do too and it was really dead boring~ But it's better now-definitely.

Back to my story, yea so I wasn't aware of that Saturday is actually a casual day which means, we don't need to get so dressed up on Saturday since the 4 hours are just going to be invested on a casual meeting, that's all and yea, I indeed overdressed for Saturday. Hhaha.. Which then made Vincent somewhat curious and then he said, "Well, I can see that you are wearing so nice today," (cheeky smile). Then I was like, "Yea, today is my birthday"... Hahahaha! Good reason?
The unexpected response came about. "Oh, I see! Well okay, lets go for lunch today-my treat" Hahaha...

So after the 3 hours of meeting (basically only Vincent the one who was talking all the time), we went to Honolulu for lunch and met up with Choon Peng, Vincent's wife and then just had a small pre-birthday celebration that's all. Talked about various topics ranging from A-Z and then I was off to go get all the stuff needed for tonight's fiesta!!!

Well, Kah Whai turned up the earliest and offered to help in the cooking. Thanks friend, for slicing some cucumber and crabstick... Hahahaha! Well, my cola chicken was a failure cuz actually I shud have boiled it for 2 hours instead of just 45 minutes.. LOL! While I was happily preparing the not-so-nice food, suddenly I received a potong steam call from Apong saying that he couldn't come cuz he had to rush to Butterworth to get some of his work amended. So no comments le, takkan la force people to come my birthday. LOL! And Wai Yan was being striked off from the list as well~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a prank :0

While we were happily enjoying the food and talking bout crazy stuff, suddenly I received a call from a policeman from a police station in Patani Road claiming that I had gotten 5 summons and I was requested to go the police station to settle the RM500 bills. I was like NAN YA DEII~~
Where the hell is Patani Road I asked, it's in Burmah Road the police then said. Fine, Patani Road in Burmah Road? Hahahaha.. I started to smell something fishy but then I was really out of idea who was that potong steam dude... and it was none other than....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. ONG KEE SIONG!!!!!!!

Hahahaha.. great surprises! Thou it was just a simple birthday celebration but I did really feel happy and it was exactly how I expected it, warm and cosy. We just sat around talking, then playing some PS games where Huo Kit kept boasting his bird... LOL in the Smackdown I mean!

But then there were really a lot of food and all of us were really bloated by 12 a.m. Struggling with the cakes as well! LOL!! All started to get nauseous by the end of the day. Hahaha.. After 12 was some kinda reflection in Choya's bedroom and it ended at about 3 a.m :) Yerp, I dozed off fast as soon as they left for home. Not to forget, my RM100 Crabtree & Evelyn's Gift Voucher that I've yet to redeemed my presentssss.. SHall update you guys sooooon!!!!

Thanks guys for making my Birthday a wondrous one :) Yerp Yerp, there were no pictures taken cuz we were so engrossed in the food and happy time... Hahahaha

----End---

Well then came a week later, it was Saturday again... Yerp, I mean last night exactly :) To be honest, now I finally understand the term SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!!! After a 5 and a half days of work, some time-out is definitely needed!!!!!! I was almost driven crazy and an emotional breakdown (maybe not that serious) Haha! But last night was really a good stress free night after a week of hard work. Kah Whai, Siew Lay, Zhi Xiang and I went out for a movie, House~~ (seram.....seramnya) and then met up with Ai Phing for supper in Gurney Hawker after that. Well, it suddenly rained.. at least better after we had done with our meals but too bad for Zhi Xiang~ hahaha.. No jodoh with Curry Mee~

The venue was again, Choya's house but this time, we had a different activity. Instead of gossiping, we diverted to playing Monopoly and Siew Lay and I were being pawned mercilessly! BY MAYFAIR AND CONVENTRY STREET!!!! Hahahahaha..... But Siew Lay's state was more devastating than mine. Hahahhaha..... So, played till 3 a.m and then all were rushing to go home.

Well another great Saturday had gone and tomorrow is a new beginning again for the 3rd week of January.... Well, now I truly understand this statement, nothing is comparable to the days of schooling. Working is really a pain in the ass......... Or maybe I haven't gotten the tempo yet. Hopefully soon.... :) Okay.. that's all for tonight and I promise there'll be more pictured blogpost soon.... See you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!