Public Announcement

Friday, June 27, 2008

C.L.E.A.R.E.D

Well, this could be another random post of mine again :) As most of us have expected this to happen, hmm... just a matter of sooner or later... that all friendships have come to a crossroad. Yup, going Malacca one going Malacca to eat gula Melaka.. Going Sabah one going Sabah to bersabar.. Going to University Putra one going to become the next Putera.. okay fine, that was pretty cookie :S But I'm just sad... Especially my bestie YuYu and non-biological brother, Kitty are leaving so far away.

Well, when I say friendships come to a crossroad, I don't mean that it has come to an end but then it's just that there'll be no more so much noobshits can be done together anymore. When they come back for sem break oso maybe I'll be busy with my own course work then when I'm free and down time they are an MSN away, not like a call away anymore :S

So this could be the first part of my misery. Comes second part is.. the pressure from family about my studies. I don't know what to do. Everybody wants a piece of me but then they cant be possibly chopping my head into half and leaving the other half swaying in the air. Ooo.. that's gross. I just think I need some time to cool things off alone. That I did even came up with a o-so-brilliant-idea (actually a stupid plan) of going for a hotel stay alone but then I would wish to spend some time with my closest buddies too. Again, I meant... CLOSESTTTT.. So we made it like our own little farewell. No big invitation cuz, the rooom was not big at all :P

Aihz.. A very troubled soul I am these days. SO many things happen in a short time added with some stresses in the family-there are just things happening which I think I don't want to comment further. I'm sure my CLOSESTTTT know what is it anyways :( I just need one good day just 24 hours.. to be away from home and think thru my life seriously. I'm 20 now not 16 anymore. So much so that I want to think at the same time I want to run away from reality too. Oh GOD, what am I supposed to do??? DEPRESSED.

Then while on the way to the hotel, I received a last minute notification from Kah WHai saying that there was going to be a BBQ thing going on. Well, just ignored whatever plans we had at first cuz they weren't important at all and we proceeded to the beach. Talk and talk and talk, and it ended with a stormy weather :) So, me and my friends, my old CPT kakis just cabut in Ai Phing's car and then not so sure of what plans the other people have but I just know that a few of them had already been booked by me ;)

I started to forget a little bit of my miseries, but then they are still there, somewhere. Hiding when there are friends, come pestering me when I'm alone. We are not bad girls and bad boys but just like any other ordinary teenagers, we have some knots in lives to let lose. So, we proceeded with our mini plan, Mois. Cheers for the friendship! Actually, I think they just want to entertain me. I was just persistent about it, not sure why... :I

Yayz! Met Pei Wen there.. It's good to see familiar faces in this kinda place when you are just freshly baked from the oven dunno anything much. So, it all ended with Bleeding Love :)

Reached room and it was another suffering drama :S It's a promise that no more NEXT TIME. Take my word for it this time, and yeah I mean you! ahHHHhahahha :P So in that state of half consciousness, I was still able to think and filtered off something. I guess, from today onwards.. I'm quite clear of what I should do. Passion and interest aside, reality comes first :) That's why my blogpost is titled CLEARED. So can say that, I feel lighter now :)

I'm pretty stable now, I hope it lasts :)

And dedication to all of you, thanks for spending some of your precious time with me. Appreciate it and really sorry if there was any misunderstanding caused. It wasn't deliberate :S

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!