Public Announcement

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life Is Random, Death Is Certain

Helloz people :) I'm back in Netcity, again :P Urm.. I remember the last time I stepped into this place was... like about half a year ago. Hee! Aihz.. What to do?? My computer is acting like a complete fool and laptop is hacked by Pokemon!! :( So that is a good reason why my blog had been so dead lately that some anonymous tried to spice up a little by making a friendly invitation for sex with him. Hmmm.. Cheap thrills.. GET THT?? Lolz! Thanks to Zhi Xiang for pushing the lousy msg up in Sempoi Box, at least it was not the first thing I see after 2 weeks being disconnected from my beloved blog :P

Cut the long story short. I'm sure you guys must have heard of a deadly crime in Japan recently, which the crime is better known as Stabbing Rampage in Akihabara [Tokyo]: 7 people killed!

I find no words to describe this crime. But I do really sympathize all the victims involved in this horrible incident. I mean, what can be worse that waking up early in the morning and getting all dressed up to welcome a new day in life and while you're happily walking down the streets just shortly after noon then suddenly you are stabbed by someone whom later claims that he's tired of his life- that he's being ugly and lonely :S To be honest, this incident gives me a larger impact than the earthquake in SiChuan, China.

The assailant, Tomohiro Kato is just 25 years old and he told the police that he's tired of his life and he had came to Akihabara to kill people, it didn't matter whom he'd kill. How psychotic! I mean, if he's so tired of his life then why not he just go and kill himself for good and not taking others' lives away like this. Moreover, they had done nothing to him.

Ironic as it sounds, this ugly loner, Kato had sent a series of messages by mobile phone to a website that appeared to foretell the attack that sounds like this:


“I’ll crash my vehicle into people and if the vehicle becomes useless, I’ll get out a knife. Goodbye everyone!”

Subsequent messages appeared to chart the suspect’s journey from Shizuoka to Tokyo.

“No postponement because of rainy weather,” said a later message.

Another posting, some 20 minutes before the attack, simply said: “It’s time,” was added.

Oh my God. How sad and cruel is this tragedy. I somehow have this dramatic thought that for those who were killed, maybe they were on their way to meet up their loved ones or maybe some who were on their way to propose to someone they admired for some time and finally they had the courage to splurt out and zooop! They left without a word. Imagine for some who have dogs at home and those cute creatures innocently waiting for their owners to return home but they never again after that morning they left home after wearing the shoes. I feel like crying. Sorry for being too dramatic :'(

Take a look at the following pictures of the crime and lets close our eyes and pray, that tomorrow can be a better day for us.





No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!