Public Announcement

Monday, June 30, 2008

Spain vs Germany

Oh my God........ It's FINALS for Euro 2008 later at 2.45 a.m and I'm so excited~~~ :O NopesS, I'm not a football freak but then... I do watch it and keep myself updated with erm.. both the score and players :P And tonight, I'm exceptionally excited cuz.. SPAIN MADE IT TO THE FINALSSSS!!!!

*Oh yea oh yea, come on come on.. don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like him... don't cha wish your boyfriend was a freak like him.. DON'T CHA!!!*

body.skills.looks


and style....

I certainly din know he knew kungfu...


and he's none other than...

4 is actually a good number... Hee!


Nah.. It's not just him that made me fell for Spain. Iker Cassilas, Raul Gonzales, Antonio Reyes, David Villa, Fernando Tores and the list goes on.. Lolz! Spain's players are always astonishingly charming. Hahahaha! And please... they are skillful too okay?!! Not just looks~

I guess ever since Kenny Sia poked fun on the design of football for World Cup 2006, Adidas had been really cautious of their design this time around for Euro 2008! Hahahaha... No more padSssS.. :P



And I shall repeat myself once more. It's SPAIN vs GERMANY! I already bet my seluruh harta on Spain.... Lolz! Cannot disappoint me. I had enough disappointment for the past days~

SPAIN



GERMANY



Aihz. I'm not sure if I stay on to watch until 5 a.m, I would be able to wake up at 10.30 a.m tomorrow morning. Quite a potong issue actually. My dad had called me earlier this evening and asked me how was my local uni appeal and when I will know the results of the appeal which I seriously don't know~ It says by 31st July but then I do not really want to wait that long for nothing.

There, my Dad said that he has a friend in USM and suggested that I should go with him tomorrow to USM to consult from his friend about when the appeal stuff will come out and based on my results, what I should or should not apply.. At least, I can time my next plan if I wanna go for private uni (just in case).. Aihz. I'm not excited either but I think it's the first time my father suggests something NOT SENSELESS to me :) So, I'll just tag along :S I mean, it's time for me to hear from someone more professional, not just the people at home yakking~ :(

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!