Public Announcement

Thursday, December 25, 2008

ChoP ChOP cHoP!!!

How are my holidays doing so far? Mmmm...
Very, very productive indeed :D

Uh huh~ It's this productive! :D

done reading...

And there's only one last book to go: Breaking Dawn!

e-book is for savers like me :D

So, Robert Pattinson cut his hair a day ago and the news spread through the internet like a deadly viral infection. Thanks to Yahoo! that made it a headnews :P Let us have a quick look of Rob Pattinson's before and after haircut!

Icy lips~*~*cold chest*~*~ Lolz!


Yea, so he traded in his trademark tousled locks for a no-muss, Marine-style crew cut.

i can imagine him saying : "yea, i just got a haircut, what bout it?.."

Exactly. It's just a haircut and I don't understand why this causes an uproar among his pool of fans. I have come across a few stupid press statements like...

Hecklerspray noted that Pattinson has "the world's dreamiest hair... so if Robert Pattinson ever had a haircut, we'd probably kill ourselves."

~*I'm anticipating for another Yahoo headnews of these noobs that seriously already had themselves killed by now*~

"But that doesn't stop his fans from feelling a slight betrayal in the change. People.com has helpfully added a poll to its website for opinionated hair-istas to vote on how they feel about the shorter, unfussy look."

~*So much of calling themselves Robert Pattinson's fans, stupid*~

"Yes, would someone please think of the fans? As many pointed out, filming for the sequel is three months away -- and opinions ranged about whether this is enough time for his hair to grow back for the role. OMG suggested that to reprise the signature 'do, Pattinson may be forced to don hair extensions. Would fans buy Pattinson in a wig?"

~*Duh~! As if his hair will not grow again.. and damn right, would someone then please think of him*~

Come on, Twilight Saga has 4 sequels altogether or maybe 5 if Stephenie Meyers finally decided to complete her Midnight Sun (narrated from Edward's P.O.V). Do they really expect him to keep his hair un-cut for the next 4 or 5 years, growing like wild ferns or going all drapy like Jacob Black's hair, hmmm? Would that be the most ideal Edward Cullen then? NOOB!

Sigh*.. Guess it's really not that easy to be all swirled in fame overnight, only just after one movie and a cold chested, icy lips- Edward Cullen :P Sometimes I wonder, is it Rob Pattinson that brings out Edward Cullen or is it Edward Cullen that brings out Rob Pattinson. Or maybe, both of them co-exist. LOLS!

To me, the first 3 sequels of Twilight Saga are really good. Of course, it depicts a very typical sweet teenage romance, well maybe not that typical since Edward Cullen is no ordinary boy but a vampire :P Though vampire stories are superficial but the way Stephenie Meyer projected it sounds somewhat, existing.

That's why you have a seven year old who ran into Rob and said, "Please. Bite. Me....." through her teeth :P

And came the 4th sequel: Breaking Dawn. Err.. I don't know what to say but... in short, it's no longer the sweet teenage romance, it has turned into... adult romance overnight and I wonder if it's really that suitable for young teens. Or maybe it's just me this auntie soon-to-be that is still stuck behind the old school of thoughts :P!

I even wonder how is the director going to film some parts in Breaking Dawn without changing much of the real story :P

Another thing, I don't know why my reading passion has dropped by 50% as I came into Breaking Dawn. I, still am.. looking forward to what will happen but it doesn't feel like the previous sequels that I religiously devoted all my time to :P It's not that it isn't good. Maybe I just feel, the sooner I finish it, the sooner it will come to an end. Or maybe... I don't like its ending at all. LOLS!

I don't like endings with... AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Cause it's not... it's not.. Well, cause it's not.. erm.. it's not.. sad ending? :O Lolz!

I don't have a fetish for pain-motions but... well, it's just to me that sad ending seems to have a greater emotional impact on me. That's why people still talk about Titanic anyways :)

Maybe I'd appreciate something like, Edward was killed, leaving Bella (who wanted so much to become a vampire back then and lets just grant her wish) to live through the dark times without Edward anymore. Haha! And then found herself fallen for Jacob once more but this time Jacob doesn't give 2 shits about it and falls for Reneesmee instead. WALALALLALALA! My perfect ending :P!

I guess I just heard some growlings from the fairytale lovers :P ROAR!!!!!!

Maybe I should come up with my own, personal version of Breaking Dawn.
I think, I've thought of the perfect casts too for the motion picture! :D

There! Presenting to you...

.......
............
.....................
................................
..............................................
...........................................................
................................................
.................................
............................
.................
.........
....

definitely cost saving on the make-up wise, cuz you see, Michael Jackson is naturally WHITE!
Chrissy can play 2 characters (Girl-Boy-Girl-Boy) :P
and Mikey works for free!

Haha! I'm random. Goodnights!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!