Public Announcement

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Santa...

~*~*Ho hO Ho~*~* Christmas is around the corner again~!

Christmas is indeed a very lovely festive season. Everywhere you go, you see amazing decorations of christmas trees with presents, paints and sprays of merry wishes to banners everywhere in the streets- welcoming almost everyone, regardless of race and religion to celebrate Christmas! Though, there's always something missing...

The snow. :) and I mean... the real snow. Not just a crafted cotton snow nor those sad bits of styrofoam mimicking the snowflakes. No to the foamy sprays too. I wish I could have the chance to spend a real, living Christmas someday. I have no problem with chills ;)

Without coldness in life, will we ever be able to feel the warmth we long for?

HiP hiP HurRay~! I hereby announce that my holidays have now officially started, 2 weeks off from classes ;) Which yesterday was the last one, well it wasn't really a class but a 3 in 1 party :P (Sem break-Christmas-New Year) combo thing :P

And we had a vondutch... oooPs! I mean POTLUCK party :P So, each and everyone of us cooked and brought something to share and as usual, I only know how to make Potato Salad. LOLS! I know what are you thinking (it's boring~)...

but like what?? People do like it... :P

the cheesecake is real good i'm telling you!!!

You guys know which category of eater I am so it explains fairly that why the food pictures I had taken are all mostly finished :P I was busy eating when they were hot & steamy :P

teriyaki chicken, white sauce pasta, filipino potatoes....

wholemeal sandwiches, awesome sambal popia, squid kerabu, My Potato Salad, cheesy cake & fruit platter.

And whole lots more at the other side which I didn't have a chance to snap all :P There were like 30 odds of us including tutors, staff and Madam. Before the party started, Madam shared with us her inspiring stories, living legends of her successful students and promoting her new campus in Petaling Jaya-KL. We listened.. but we were hungry :P

And then Madam surprised us with some gifts from Xie Gallery.

i got a very cute voodoo looking rabbit. Lols!

As for the students, we organised our very own gift exchange too. Everyone brought a gift and we had a table of happiness displayed :P

aWwW~! it's cute, isn't it?? :P

Just like any other ordinary party. We had games too. Simple games which were really... simple. Yea.. Simple. LOls!

Jumping with balloons should be very simple... LOls

yea we had to hold the balloons that way and jumped 2 ways back :P

We had about 4 games then later, it was close to the end of the party so it was time to redeem our presents! :P

up for grabs, up for grabs!!!

And my receiver was Sandy from Bandar Perai Campus!

cute ayy?? :P

And I was the receiver of....

Ms. Hong Han Yie's Prezzie~! We're both from GP Campus.

Maybe I should introduce a few of my recent friends and coursemates to you guys ;)

From bottom left: Han Yie, Ying Sing, Ginny!
From upper left: Choya & Melissa!

And this is me & Ginny with the mini Christmas Tree!


Actually I wanted to grab more pictures of others but they were seen busy packing and cleaning their stuff outside so basically there were just a few of us who stayed back in the lecture room and found some toys... :P

Who is this???

It's Santa Barbara not Claus :P

It's so christmas-yyyy~~! :P

Keep it low, chicks~ :P


Well, it was just quite a simple party actually. But yea, we enjoyed ourselves- tremendously :P It's pretty interesting to meet new friends and discover new interests in them. Come to think about it, I only have about a year in Stella-In and maybe this could be the one and only time I got to celebrate Christmas here as a student :P

Anyways, I'd like to wish everyone of you here a very,
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
-ditch the unhappiness & despair of 2008 & bring along your dreams and visions to 2009!-

JuSt Let It rOck~!~ LEt It RocK~!~!!!~

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!