Public Announcement

Monday, December 8, 2008

Flightless Bird~

*~~~Have I found you??? Flightless bird~~~*

RiteZ, if you guys still remember this song, it was actually the song from the prom scene in Twilight. Where Edward danced with Bella, leaned towards her and pressed his sexy-icy lips on her neck :P Nah.. he didn't bite her. LOLS. She wished he did :P He bit Tyra Banks instead in The Tyra Bank's Show.. HEcKK~!~ :P

Yeah, I'm still not over him Lols! It's really not so much about Edward Cullen (he's just Stephenie Meyer's imaginery boyfriend), it's about Rob Pattinson LOLS! It's like now, whenever I'm reading the story... my mind just can't stop picturing that godlike face of him :P

Note that I used the term godlike, not pretty boy. Lols. He doesn't belong to the pretty boy category. It's just another level. No one has achieved before. Well, at least in my collection LOLS!

the gaze that melts~~*

Seriously, having all added up together- Takuya Kimura + Lam Fung + Torres or even whoever I once "heng", the effect is nothing compared to Rob Pattinson. Lolz! Guess my TITLE in MSN is going to stay for A WHILE~~ HAHA!

Very, very rarely... I'm saying very rarely.. I find myself attracted to a young man. He's only 22. HAHAHAHA! Watever~~ Why didn't I watch Harry Potter.. Hmm? LOlz!

But watch also it's going to be a waste of time. That kiddy look will not be much of an appeal to me :P

how boys grow~~ LOLS

Basically, today I feel very sedated and uplifted. Lols! Whatever that means~ I learn new sentence from Poh Jeen's assessment paper. Haha! I mentioned that Monday was my Practical and Theory Assessment on Facials ryte? But I know I definitely didn't mention that I spent my 2 days, Sat-Sun reading 500 odd pages of Twilight instead of my notes. I thought I was going to doom today... but....

Ahahahha! When you pay attention in class, you can actually spend your time at home playing, jumping on the bed, throwing confetti :P Cheh wah cheh wah.. Choya ini, sungguh menyampah... Lolz.. W-A-T-E-V-E-R~~ HAHAHHA! I'm not myself lately, so just forgive me :P

Alright, so my Assessment went really well except that I almost twisted my wrist while doing Swedish Massage cuz I caught the wrong angle.. Damn~ Thank god Poh Jeen didn't notice HAHA!

So now, Twilight down and there's New Moon to go~ I'm at the 1st chapter, on par with the pancake boy.. who else.. but Apongbalik :P But I know he's a lil pissed with Bella's LAN-CHARACTER in New Moon that he doubts if he should continue on reading tonight. So am I :S But Apong, didn't you advise me that I needed to be a professional fan when I almost quit Twilight? Lols.. due to.. J_L__SY

once I start, I'll finish it

Okay, hope you guys enjoy the song. It's really nice. A few of us now can't stop playing it over and over again. Call us whatever, it's still a nice song and Rob Pattinson rocks ;) NiTo NiTo..

4 comments:

zZz-xiang said...

hahahaha...eventually i continued to the 2nd chapter and damn...i never got over the rage that caused by tht idiotic clumsy "farkhead" bella!!!!!!!!!

Choya said...

Lolz zzz-xiang,
What's with this Bella??! She keeps seducing Edward, to go over the "line" LOLS!

Edward is a good boy, Lolz. and I love good boys HAHAHAHA!

I'm in 3rd chapter! :P

pinkbag said...

edward cullen is hot, so is carlisle, jasper, and emmet hahahaha. except jacob black.lol. bella is very menTL-kan.

Choya said...

Lolz pink bag,
Yea she definitely is. HAHA! quite me-lan-kan in several chapters of new moon.

But kirsten stewart is too pretty for me to hate bella. HAHAA! watever.. i dun like bella HAhahA

Btw Pink bag, you have eclipse? HEE!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!