Public Announcement

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time After Time

It's exactly 4 months now, since I started my course in Stella-In. Time flies, indeed! I still remember the first few weeks of my freshie days in Stella-In. Damn blur + damn noob + damn punctual + damn obedient. Lols! Packed up every night before I went to sleep and sorted out all notes and prepared for lessons the next day.

Months later, which is now.. I pack up, I still do... Lols.. But not the night before but while I'm holding a glass of milk and a biscuit in my mouth every morning. HAHA! 10 minutes before I leave the doorstep :P

So the morning class lasts from 10.30 a.m. to bout like 12.30 p.m. and noon class takes place from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. So in the mean time while waiting for noon class to start, we sometimes have ample time to go for shopping :P

Recently, I've paid frequent visits to Skin Food. And I find their products very interesting! I don't know.. I just feel happy whenever I enter the shop.. LOLS! You know, I'm getting really sick of make-up these days and I just want to treat my skin with more nutritious food! I'm going to have a break from 19 Dec onwards till 4th Jan. In this 2 weeks break, I'm darn sure I just want to spend the days without make-up at all, be it anywhere I go.

It's not that I have natural beauty. I wish I do, but I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin and not a... painting :P

It has been a while since I last felt so... in control of time :P I'm not sure why but it seems that tonight, my time seems to last longer than as usual. I feel like I had done pretty a lot of stuff compared to the other nights and it's just 10 p.m. now?!

Or maybe it's because I had an early shower right after my mum dropped me home. Feeling all refreshed than as usual where I'd laze around but instead I got to my books and did an amazing 3 hours revision tonight. Syabas! Tahniah! :D

And I've packed up for class tomorrow, too. I've trimmed my nails. I've filed my expenditures for today and... what else did I do... oh, blogging perhaps. I had dinner and then supper too! Lols! It seems like I'd done so many things already and it's still so early! Maybe it's just my imagination..

*~Maybe we're friends, maybe we're more, maybe it's just my imagination~*

I just got Twilight book from Ah Chin. Going to read it before I go to bed tonight. I feel excited! Hahahaha! And tomorrow Yu Yu's going to pass me New Moon. New Moon! New Moon! New Moon! New Moon!!!! :P

Life is good when you think it is ;) NightS.. I'm going to brush Mikey's teeth-y! BuAiZ!

1 comment:

zZz-xiang said...

i just got the ebooks - all of them - from kiaozz!!!!! hahaha!!! gonna read them every day after i wake up from dreamland...LOL!

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!