Public Announcement

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tang Yuan

It has been a while since my mum last "soh yee" :P Cuz none of us at home is a fan of "yee". Lolz! I wonder what's "yee" called in English. Mmm.. let me see *thinking hard*. Could it be... glutinous rice flour balls? That's one heck of a long name :P

Thanks to my noob bro that suddenly developed cravings for "yee" so my mum took the hassle to make some this year, though it was way pass the "yee" season :P My mum doesn't really fancy colourings in her cooking so she only made yellow ones for us :P Nope, not banana. Not lemon too.. ah ah.. not nangka/ cempedak either :P

BorinG bUt TaStY HuaN ChU fLaVouRed BaLLs!

sweet sweet potatoeS!

We got very excited when my mum asked us to help her in the kitchen, the feeling was like.. getting kiddy all over again :P But a good daughter like me would obviously help her right from the start till the end ler.. LOLS! Unlike my noob bro! He offered to help us but after 4-5 biji he complained "Sien lo, bo ho ee eh. Mai cho liao" *&^$#%&... "Chiak toh gao, cho toh mm cho ho ho" I snapped :P

But after a while, Chin joined us and my bro came again. Luckily before he set his hands on the dough again, Chin was quick enough to urge him to go wash his hands. She saw him scratching his pants (butt!) just seconds ago~ LOLz! YuCkS.... lucky US :P

The usual him, after another 4-5 biji. He started to get bored again and he was seen making funny funny shapes of "yee". Pillow shaped, pig shaped and hell lots more but was flattened by my mum after each and every, asked him not to play play. Lolz! Well, only one cute one survived, made by Chin. Haha!

TaDaa!

PiGgY!!!!


Back view!!

Chubi neeh~


And then it was time to dump them into boiling water!

looking like fish balls... :)


piggy so alone :(

I was thinking of keeping that cute piggy for several days in the fridge. And then my phone rang and I went to pick it up in my room. The next thing I knew was... my noob bro munch it down his stomach already %^&*!#$%%%!!

And have you guys seen Mikey in clothes before??

Here's my Baby :)

mai siao siao.. HOTTIE ok his shirt. Lols!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!