Public Announcement

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Resolutions

Goodbye, 2008! Welcome, 2009 :D

Long story snipped short, 2008 wasn't a very good year for me though I picked up alot of new experiences along the way :) Nevertheless, I still feel thankful to God that everyone that is dear to me-family & friends, lived through 2008 together with me, safe and sound :)

Now, we are in 2009! Don't you feel blessed of the chance given to you? So, stop whining and moping bout the past. A past is always a past, and it will continue to haunt you if you keep staying in that dark room. Walk out, leave them but never to forget them of course. So that you will not fall into the same trap again! :D

I know, it's easier said than done but guess what? I'm not born an adult and I had been thru what exactly some of you are going thru and trust me, time heals and you're the only antidote. No one can help you if you refuse to help yourself. That's all.

I know, I'm too proud at times and yes, I'm proud of myself :P Haha! In some ways.. not like what you're thinking but heaven, it's enough that I know myself :P



Now, lets talk about New Year's Resolutions! I'm sure everyone has something they want to share. Here's a piece of mine! :P

1) Getting my body back in shape. LOls!
2) Sleep earlier, even a minute counts! :P
3) NOT TO BE LATE ANYMORE :P
4) Learn to say "No, I don't want to"!
5) Level up my confidence!
6) Complete Cibtac & Cidesco (My UK + Swiss Diplomas) with Honours- this is abit hard LOLS!
7) Be cool & chic LOLS!
8) Be a more patient Mum ;)
9) Be patient for New Moon :P
10) Still unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Rob Pattinson HHAHAHHA!

That's all I can think of at the moment. Haha! Really, this year's feeling is amazing. Not because I'm getting older but it's just a feeling of... excitement Haha. Like I can sense some interesting stuff coming up, not too sure what those are anyways :P

Anyways, thank you for the few minutes of your precious time spent here in my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Choya-chan :P
Your blog never fails to entertain me, very original, expressive and somehow they remind me to stay positive in life :)

My only resolution(maybe two main ones) are to pass ALL my subjects (graduate in time) and find an internship at the end of the year !!
LoL

I agree, time flies, by New Year 2010 we'll know *hopefully that* our resolutions are achieved.

Always,
AP Goh

Choya said...

Lolz phing-chan,

Arigatou gozaimasu! LOLS! Hiao la you Choya-Chan pula.. I thought I got some Japanese fan-cy pula.. LOLS!

I'm glad you like it :D And I'll take your comment as a compliment. WalallLLA! Haha!

I wish you all the best and do make all your resolutions come true okay? :D I'll stick to mine too LOLS!

SEE YA! will find a day and hang out in your house soon :P

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!