Public Announcement

Friday, January 16, 2009

Golden Globe Freaks

I know, I know~ News & gossips about the recent Golden Globe swirl around Yahoo and you guys don't need this kaypo post from me to get you guys updated.

I'm not trying to copy and paste the big chunk of news here for the sake of keeping my blog alive and kicking, after all... Apong will not accept a copy and paste job. LOLS!

I just... want to express my point of views and some... constructive opinions. Lols! Your comments are most welcome, then :)

First, I'd like to touch on the hit, WORST & BEST DRESSED!

Let's do some little comparison :)

Heidi Klum was one of the best dressed.


I'm just wondering... did she custom-made that gigantic red rose just to fit with her bulb dress or it comes with it as a piece?

Cuz it looks too exaggerating and honestly, I don't know why Heidi Klum could get in to best dressed when a dress like this couldn't?


I don't know who she is but hell, what's wrong with her dress?
She looks so amazingly sweet in it and yet... WORST DRESSED. WTF?

I guess, when you're a supermodel like Heidi Klum, whatever you wear, even a gigantic sized sunflower on your head,
the crowd still think it's IN FASHION :)

Next-o, Megan Fox in the WORST DRESSED colony too!


So tell me, how the hell could they finished Megan Fox off with WORST DRESSED celebrity when Angelina Jolie could get away from it...


I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the dress, it's fine actually.

It's so fine that I don't even see anything extraordinary in it to be labelled as BEST DRESSED!

After all, what is there can be wrong for Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie you know? Mrs. Smith in shoots then Mrs. Pitt off shoots?
She with her pouty lips...
She and the multi adopted children with 31st century names :)....
She and her commercial kindness :)..
Mother Theresa of Holywood??
Puhlezz, give a shit to her.
See her chi pung bin oso sien!

Now, Eva Mendes with her.. leftover cloth? :)


Oh yea, she was one of the Best Dressed too and all I think is...
her designer didn't want to waste away the material so...
there it pops! the extended white cloth :)

So, the Critics Board did not miss their attention on Renee Zellweger :)

In a goood? or baad way??


Not so good actually... :O! WORST DRESSED!

To me, it's quite a daring move but I don't think it looks that bad.

I find it pretty classy in a way...but the Critic Board said she looked crappy in the mermaid-looking train :P

Really???
I tot it looks like Ursula's more... :P



But the BEST DRESSED that I don't get it at all is this one....


Tell me, which part of it looks good?
Of the colour and the design, nothing captivates me :O
It looks like some designer had stolen the monk's robe?
FASHION POLICE!!!!!

Done with the Worst & Best Dressed!

Now we shall proceed to the hit, Cutest Couple ;)

Heidi Klum & Seal were one of them :)


Cute?


Yea.. this is Seal upclose :O

He looks abit scary actually if he weren't a Celebrity. Lols! I might think that he's some kinda black mafia dealing with drugs :P

And then guess which couple is next??

Aih... Them again :S


BranGeLiNaaaaaaaa... Nanana nanana nana.. Nananana na nana
The most ultimate attention seekerS of the century, I'd say for the both of them :D

Did you guys know that they ignored Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet??

Take a look...





But I can't agree more that this couple looks really cute together ;D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Bagai Pinang dibelah Dua :D

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!