Public Announcement

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Day Has Gone....

(imagine you were reading this from a week ago. HEE!)
Rights, another day has gone and I'm drawing closer to 5th January 2009 as every minute passes by and as every second ticks away. I'm going to turn 21 officially 0~s0~soon!

Weeks before, it made me felt very nervous and anxious, you know.. the thought of growing up. But now, it feels pretty much the same as before like, just the same old me :) Talkative. Reckless. Noob. Crazy. Indecisive. Senseless. Full of shits. Yea, nothing has changed much, especially my height :P

Thanks to my lovely friends, this year's birthday experience was by far, the best I ever had :) I've been celebrating my birthday from 1st Dec 2009 till the 4th. Yeah, tonight my family is celebrating my b'day dinner in Miraku, G-Hotel.

I'm sure I'd mentioned about the New Year bash in my previous post :)
So last night, initially my birthday plan was to have a small dinner treat in Yu Mong (Jejala Ikan) Lolz! I chose that area based on a few reasons.

1) One of my friend/ "chi mui" wants to see Ms. Yu Mong :)
2) The place is open-air and by the seaside, and we can have good time talking out loud :)
3) It's near to Queensbay, can roll on movie plan anytime after dinner :)
4) It's nearer to Hock's house, since he has to be back by 2.00 a.m. Aihs "kong-yee-pek-ling-yee-pak-0-1-8-kosong-satu-lapan-leng-yat-pat-zeroNEH-oneNEH-eightNEH-interpolenGEH- :P
5) Cuz I want to eat Kerang Bakar. HAHA!

But seems like the rain god wasn't that cooperative with me. You see, I forgot to talk to see Mokgobja. LOLS! Remember who is he? :P So I had to drop that plan at the very last minute :( Sorry for the friends who had to travel down so far to FETTISH PARK :P
Yerps, I ended up treating them to a Chinese Chu-Char Restaurant. Come on, 21 already you know, koh chiak McD, A&W, KFC meh? LOLS! Must act like adults dee okay? Must go restaurant and gao gao tiam chai dee okay? Hee!

Lols, I must say that it was my first honourable time to tiam chai. HAHA! And you know what? Like Kah Whai, I SARK. Hahaha! I ended up ordering too much dishes with prawns... :P Take a bow at my dishes..

1) Supreme Seaweed Soup -Uber nice!
2) Sour Plum Spare Ribs - Yum zzh!
3) Nestum Prawn - Forgot to eat :P
4) Signature Tofu - Yum zzh!
5) Indonesian Curry King Prawn - U SARK!
6) Fried Porridge - mmm... noob pun ler.. HAHA!
7) Seafood Broccoli - Yum
zzh!

I guess, that was all :P I hope you guys enjoyed :)

And now, let's take a peek at my prezieez okay :)






You see, everybody loves presents and gifts. So do I. But you know what I don't like about them? Unwrapping in front of people :P Cuz I just can't figure out what's the ideal expression. Lolz. Overjoyed may seem I'm greedy for the presents :P Often I'd try to suppress my excitement :P so that I don't look silly greedy bitch. HAHAHA!

After the dinner, we hopped to Coffee Island... a new hangout place situated somewhere along the stretch of Gurney Drive. And my-my... there were just peopleS and more peopleS.. But the ambiance was not too bad, as compared to Jacquelyn's green tea. Ha! :D

Lets take a look at some of the pictures taken there!

GirlfriendssS for LifE!




Boy(S)friendssS for Life!


Camwhore for Life! Ala~~


Tsu Hong, Me & Baldy for Life!


Pissed off for Life!


Side shot for Life! LOLS!


Noob face for Life! :P


Please stop that Khar Wai.. Lols!


Finally a decent pic.. Lolz!

I looked damn sleepy in this pic.. Lolz!


So basically, that was my 21st birthday celebration. Simple? Yes! Enjoyed myself? Bingo! :) And thank you so much for all of you that had shared for my presents. They are going to be my treasures for Life! :)

A White & Pink Gold Diamond Pendant!


a pretty floral dress :)


SKIN FOOD!!!!!! ROARRRRR!!! :D


Fragrant stiCKs??? They smell GREAT!


I can't believe I took a week to complete my birthday post! Lols! I have more juicy posts coming up soon so keep checking okays? It's just my schedule is abit tight lately so forgive me okayS? I haven't even finished Breaking Dawn.. stuck at the same page since last week! Now, it's already almost 2 a.m. I need to pack my stuff! x.o.x.o :P

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!