Public Announcement

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged by Lis

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes. I hate the smell.

2.How about drinking?
Once in a while, it's healthy :)

3. Do you liked someone you can’t have?
I always like people that I can't have! Haha.. Rob Pattinson?? YES! :D

4. If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
No, not really. I'm pretty busy right now :D

5. Whats your favourite sport?
Swimming perhaps ;)

6.Its saturday night,you’re homealone..what do you do?
Blogging, Surfing & Reading :)

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Stop liking it since.... I watched Final Destination 3 :P

8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Err... the time when I truly know what I want in life.

9. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
Lols..... who else? Titi wanna remind me nia :P

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Shopping for CNY

11. Whats is your favourite restaurant?
Anywhere.. but not Miraku, G-Hotel :O

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yes.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
Yes? No? Maybe??? I don't know~~ Can you repeat the question?? LOLS!

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Ideally.... nope.

15.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their hair :)

16. Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?
Beach

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson Z610i

18. Computer or laptop?
Laptop!!

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans I guess..

20. Which year has been the best so far?
2007 :)

How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
Twenty 2 :)

What should you be doing right now?
Studying :P

23.What is your favourite tv show?
ANTM

24. What’s been your last purchase?
Skin Food Seaweed Emulsion Cleanser :)

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
No!

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
I fell down during hiking on the tar road. LOLS!

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
I read alot.... not coursebook but entertainment stuff :P

28. What is your favourite subject?
Biology

29. What’s the best things happened on you?
Friends & Family :)

30. 5 person to tag :
(1) ApongBalik
(2) Abura
(3) Pinkbag
(4) Noc
(5) Spontaneous Bullshit

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!