Public Announcement

Friday, January 2, 2009

F@rk U K@h W#@!, U $@rK

Lolz! I'm outta idea of what to put as my blog title this time, so let just put it as this.. Lols.. Do you feel honoured you si chao lok Khar Wai? LOls!

Lols... Basically, I'm outta words tonight. Really outta words.... So outta words that it makes me... out of words. HAHAHA!

I hate surprises, I really do. Hahaha. Cuz it freezes my mind, ties my tongue, locks my muscles.. burns my soul. Yeah, it is that freaking bad. Lols!

Tonight, had been the freakiest night I ever had. Lols. The story begins with this...

I was supposed to meet Yu Yu at my house at 8.30 p.m. and then my sister called earlier in the afternoon, saying that she would touch down in Penang at 8.00 p.m. So my mum asked me to fetch my sister.

Then I sms-ed Yu Yu, apologising for the potong news. Would have to meet her up slightly later or tomorrow then :S

Then out of the blue~ after I hung up the phone with Yu Yu not too long ago, my mum called me from the room and said that she would go herself to fetch my sis since Yu Yu was coming to find me. Random.

So, I heed her advice and stayed home then. Some catching up stuff is good for the soul :) Actually I heard some noises from the stairs already. Thought my neighbour was having some kinda party :P

So around 9.00 p.m., Yu Yu turned up while I was feeding Mikey his dog food. She had a bottle of Sparkling Juice in her hands. Lols. So funny. HAHA!

Then we spent less than 1/2 hour of talk in my room and Yu Yu suddenly decided to go up to the rooftop to enjoy the view. Well, I made 2 glasses of Sparkling Juice and walked our way up to the rooftop then.

As we drew closer to the entrance, I realised there were these candles litted up on the floor, flickering an odd number-21. Lolz. I knew then what was going to happen. Swt! Yu Yu betrayed me :P

I immediately turned my head down and there! I saw ZX and the other boys coming up and daa daa boom! The door across me opened and I saw Ai Phing, Yi Ling then Jay Lin holding a birthday cake and CRASH! Nadialisa & Jane were there too! I mean, Lols NADIALISA, JANE & HOLY CRAP.. CONNIE CHENG WY KIN!!!!!! If Connie wasn't a surprise then I really don't know what else surprise could mean now. LOLS!

Lols. I had known her for 10 years and she had never once turned up for my birthday even she was cordially invited. And now, out of the freaking purple moon.. SHE WAS THERE~~!

And they began to sing a birthday song to me which that was really the first time I felt birthday song was too long. ZzzZ.. :P And I Made a wish.. as simple as.. shhh :P

I was outta words, speechless and I really didn't know what to say. It was as if I was raised up and only taught of the words: My God, Thank you, Surprised. Crazy. I just didn't know how to act. What am I supposed to do next. Lolz!

I know I looked stunningly stupid and totally crappy with my hair simply tied up, with ragged short pants and a torn Coca Cola tees :P I looked like I just finished painting my house :P Never to forget my pink Bata slippers. Crap that! And the last time I bathed was like 2 p.m. HAHA!

I stood there several minutes with the cake in my hand. Thanking and laughing and that was all I knew. Then Ai Phing reminded me that I should cut my cake, well thanks girl. I was dumb struck HAHA!

Luck was not on our side as it started drizzling. Oh noes, we just had to move back into my house. My house. Lolz.. I admit, it's a pathetic small tau kua sized nest, with my brother's kiki kak kak all around the place. Lols, I just want to say SoRRy FriEnDS for stuffing you guys in a small room :P It was better than the rain right- at least :S

We wanted to go for dinner but we ended up staying in the small room talking for a while till some of them had to make a move. It was pretty late then at 11.00 p.m. we finally thought of going somewhere else for supper :) We went Northam Beach in the end. We finished off around at 1.00 a.m.

That was my birthday bash in advance :D 1st Dec 2009. I said I expected something great to happen this year but never thought that it was this soon. LOLS!

Anyways, I have some messages here, dedicated to each and everyone of you here who made my night :)

Yu Yu- Thank you so much for being part of the organiser. Lolz. I'll always remember this and you owe me a big deal for it. LOLS!

Yi Ling- LOLS! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU DIDN'T END UP CALLING THE WHOLE 5 Sc 1 HERE! Hahahhaha! Ling!!! :P

Ai Phing- Well, thank you for the cake. I know it's not your idea but Tsu Hong's :P So thoughtful of him. Appreciate it :D

Jacq- You cheeky little corporate girl. LOLS! I really appreciate your time here, I know you are one busy personnel now. HAHAHA! Catch up soon.. and lets lose our weight HAHA!

Jay Lin- Lolz. I regretted didn't smash that cake onto your face :P since it was in your hands! HAHA! But really thank you for coming up all the way here for this crazy thing :P I love that fragrant sticks. But not going to stick them into any holes in my body HAHA!

Nadialisa- Lolz You are one of the surprise itself. I would really want to catch up with you on another date. I mean, tonight was so surprising I just didn't know what else to say :) Thanks for coming and the gift.

Jane- This time you were not seen flying like you were seen in Yu Yu's birthday last time huh? Lolz. Got some skills already I see. HAHAHA! Thank you thank you for your gift. When I reached home, my mum already stole it and placed it in her room. Swt :P

Connie- You chau lok! Lols.... How dare you berkomplot with them to do this to me! Haha. One day you'll know the consequences :P

Huo Kit- Baldy, grow your hair! Lols. Thanks for coming. I don't have anything to say to you since you're bald now. LOLS.. Joking! Yeng la yeng la!

Kah Whai- Fark U! U sark!!! Actually.. I know who is that Cam Gigandet. haha!

Siew Lay- U suck even more cuz you weren't here. Kononnya Chibi Maruko live. Lan got la you! LOLS!

Hock- I decided to end this friendship with you as soon as the clock struck 12 am last night actually. Lolz! You know what's the reason, don't you.? VV! Hhahaa! But since you drove all the way from Tesco Xtra to here. I give you double credit. Now you're no longer WCF.. You are... BFITEU, Decipher tht! :P You left your bookmark in my room :P

ZX- Wah down. Tonight you were haunted by Jagung Muar Chee I see.. HAHA! Maybe jagung would be the key to your weight gaining? Lols. Random I am. I wasn't that random until I got to know you years back. HAHA! And I notice something bout you. You can't take Sparkling Juice at all. You get uncontrollable :P HAHA

Prashant- Thanks for being part of this. Appreciate it. AHAHA but I'm jealous that you're hair is trendier than mine. Lols! Sorry for all the shortage :P My unit is not so spacious as yours :P

I guess I didn't miss out anyone rite? Hee! O-yea. I din know you guys brought 2 extra bottles of Sparkling Juice. I just realised it :S Sorry. SHud have shared them with you guys instead of plain water :(

Lols. Though I hate surprises, I will always adore you guys and girls for making my 21st year on Earth a truly memorable experience :) Lolz. Now I understand why Bella hates surprises. HAHA! It really caught me off guard and I don't like being... a helpless noob :P Well unless... Rob Pattinson is part of it. LOLS! I'd die 1 million times for this surprise HAHAH! JK!

Thank you lu lang! LOLS. Love you guys and girls.. LOTS! Nites.

1 comment:

Brian said...

hmmmm, no wonder smsed u no reply..now i know u r celebrating that time...hehe, anyway wish u happy birthday and happy new year here...remember mine is coming...hehehe

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!