Public Announcement

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How Bizarre

Has anyone of you seen a lizard performing acrobatic before?
.......??.......
Cuz I had =}

There!

Guess where I found this magnificent pose?

At the wall, of my room.

At first, I thought it was pretty cute. Lizard isn't in my Fear Factor list anyway, but bees and cockroaches ARE! So I drew a closer look at it and found that it was actually dead. What a tragic death? I mean, what happened to it?! Lets take a closer look at it.

What a perfect move. Does this remind you of the Cicak Man??

And after that, it set me thinking for sometime. There could be a few possibilities of this tragic death.

1) Maybe it was trying to catch its prey that it tried to do a backturn, too fast too furious and crack! He broke his backbone???

2) Maybe its feet had stucked to the wall and it was trying hard to get away but failed to and just..died there???

3) Struck by a cupid...

Ouucch!

1 comment:

JinChrist said...

this great shot deserves Pulitzer Prize !!.

i can see that a great blog is in the making by a great gal.. A KU really proud of u !!. Keep up writing. A KU will drop to see your posts often.

a blog is a great place to share your thoughts and feelings.

indeed, you are A KU's best niece.

with love from :
A KU

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!