Public Announcement

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Noobies In PetroSains

Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! I finally found a way to upload videos into my blog. Once again, thanks to Mr. Chow Huo Kit!

I'd shot many noob videos when we were in PetroSains but I bet 2 videos are enough to show you how noob we were..:P


That video was taken when we reached the oil platform of Petronas! Notice we were stammering as we talked, that was cuz of the drilling effect on the ground! And that itchy hand that molested the driller's ass was of cuz SIEW LAY!

Erm, before you watch the following video, please be prepared for the sound of the laughter as it's a lil bit off the hook and crappy :P I advise you to lower the volume of your speakers, headsets or whatever if you don't wanna make heads turn :D


It wasn't deliberate okay! Just felt so hilarious at that time looking at how much ENERGY Zhi Xiang used to pull the gear down. Anyway, you don't expect much from a XX kg person right? Well, he clearly needs APPETON! ahahahahha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei..your video beh load beh load 1..

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!