Public Announcement

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unrevealed

Behind my silence, there's a great secret.
Behind my deeds, there's a meaning.
Behind my courage, there's a fear.

Behind my resilient body, there's a core made of shattered glass.
Behind my spirit, there's a vulnerable soul.
Behind my tears, there's a bitter sorrow.

Beneath my skin, there's a stream of regretness.
Beneath my blanket, there's a bed of unforgettable memories.
Beneath my scar, there lies a fresh painful wound.

I'm not complicated, but just cynical at times.
I'm becoming more and more impaired each day,
facing the strong current of obstacles.
I'm falling, really falling.

I can't believe I can't do it despite reminding myself everyday.
Having to lie to myself everyday isn't easy but that's what keeps me on the ground.
But it is just so hard,
I don't wanna take it anymore even if I could... I really don't...

I don't know what it's like the day after tomorrow,
the seconds after this,
the moon after sun..
But I just want to salvage as much as I can,
even I'm losing much more than I could benefit myself.
Even 1 second, or a minute of happiness, I'm more than contented to pick up the scattered jewels and bottle them up,
to light the rest of my 24 hours.

I don't have a reason cuz I know it needs no reasons.
It worths everything I'm doing it for.
Distance shall not matter.

After all,
when I look into the mirror,
I'm just an ordinary human being.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hellooooo [:
haha spam u. ngekngek.

-alicia-

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!