Public Announcement

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Turn Over A New Leaf

Here's a list of gadgets I can't blog happily without them:-

A camera is a must have!!! I mean digital of course! I used to wonder why would people have the urge to invest on a quality camera. Now I taste the rainbow of it! ahahahahhahaha!!!

My english isn't that superb therefore, I always keep a Thesaurus by my side as a way of brushing up my english while blogging. I mean it would be a better alternative than using limited vocabs like fuckheads and bitches unnecessarily right? :P This is my bible when it comes to producing a great long shit of an essay. Especially factual ones...

A pair of hands with a total of 10 fingers to molest the keyboard from A-Z!



A laptop with a Streamyx connection.

Last but not least of course is a GOOD AND CLEAN BRAIN! Not any pea-sized brain, fuckheads nor clown face can do this. Those are reserved for the circus! :D




Ohhh my goddd!! I'm so in love with Googles Blogger now!!! It really gives me whole new sensation of blogging. Well, it's not that I mean to be kacang lupakan kulit as to leave a bad comment on Friendster Blog after years of blogging but its features are rrrrrreeeeaaaaaalllllly limited. The size of the images are not small but tiny, the featured background is sleep inducing, the fonts available resemble taugeh and one of my major encounters with it is, there were times when I was blogging halfway and there were technical errors on the page and guess what? The whole content I blogged would go M.I.A! Grrrrrrrr... But with Googles Blogger, it saves my drafts automatically each and every minute and I feel so pampered as a blogger now! Err..I think I made a very convincing promo of Googles Blogger but arggghhh... I'm not paid! :D I highly recommend this for those blogs' virgins who are interested in losing their first time to BLOGS!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Huo Kit for introducing this to me. Patiently, he guided me step by step to creating an account which was verryy useful indeed. At first I was thinking about Xanga but I've seen many bimbo blogs in Xanga. It's like I feel tunghing@blogspot would definitely sound better than tunghing@xanga ehehhehehehe..

Next, I'd like to thank Robert for his idea of my blog title although he had suggested a few really noob ones such as erm Auntie Qing's Blog, A Noobie's Blog & etc. ahahahahaha! Well, as he said that he'd squeeze something to do with my name in his hospital next time with a condition that I were to be his main sponsorer. Hien sit is the word!

It makes me feel so much like a blogger now being equipped with so many new great features at blogger! I admit that Kenny Sia's blog does help in inculcating an interest in me to blog. I only frequent his blog and no others except for my friends'. I don't find there's any nice stuff on Xia Xue's blog honestly other than her hot body and pretty face. Obviously, I don't vision myself to be a top blogger at all, but I just enjoy sharing my journal of life with my friends and theirs with the world-indirectly! ahahhahahahahah..

Okay! I finally accomplish my first post! Zhi Xiang is rushing me...I've told him, "Gimme 15 more mins" for a few times d. He can't wait to see his noobshit face in my blog...ahahahhahahhaa! ZZZZZzzzzooooooooooommmmmmmmm!

No comments:

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!