Public Announcement

Saturday, June 30, 2007

H.O.T

Aihz.. I'm feeling that my body is getting weaker and weaker as I get older. You see, I rarely fell sick last time despite exposing my skin for hours marching under the sun and racing with the time till late at night to finish up the unfinished homework and assignments. So durable back then. But now, the interval of falling sick is getting closer. Out of the blue, after reaching home at about 5 yesterday, I started feeling a little bit dizzy and when I'm dizzy, I'd feel nausea and when I feel nausea it means, I'm falling sick. But thank god that there isn't any fever, and I'm feeling much much better now! Maybe it is due to the tiring and packed schedule lately. Had been staying back in school till late noon joining the crowd for interclass and interboards for the past 2 weeks!

Or maybe it is due to him ??
St. Xavier's version of Hugh Grant!

The last G.M was the best G.M that I'd ever attended! It was a blast and mind blowing time having to hear him uttering, "Oh my god, it's H.O.T man..." LOL!!! You see, sometimes, life can be filled with many sweet surprises. Especially when some candy moments pop out of a sudden. Thanks to Jin Chuen for this

I thought that this was the noobiest pose I'd ever taken but not now anymore.

H.O.T!!!

And the consequences of the breath taking compliment is

I'm really impressed with Zhi Xiang's tapak kasut. Thanks to him, I'm so motivated of washing my school shoe EVERY WEEK now!!!

Other then this hot G.M experience, I had a fun time at the Penang Bridge Marathon too! I saw Kenny Sia!!! He looked so much cuter in real life than his pictures in his blogs. Sad for Wei Lian, too busy building bonds with the track and overlooked Kenny! Although I did not manage to snap a photo with him, but when I close my eyes, the image is still clear. AHAHHAHAHA! Including the noob things I did when I saw him breezed pass! :P

Yea. 3 hours of time limit for 22.3 km marathon, we still had time for this!

Still that thought, 6th Form's life, no doubt is stressful and a tedious journey but I really enjoy every single moment of it in St. Xaviers. There were many things in my life that I thought I wouldn't do it, but I accomplished them here! Let me highlight a few of them.

1) I'm afraid of injections all this while. I would say phobia but God knows why I finally overcome that fear by losing my very first packet of blood, as in blood donation (not that girly thing) to Penang General Hospital! It was one hell of a bloody time I swear. I could feel the effect of losing the blood at the same time the blood was being drawn out from my 45kg of body, then. :P Kapoot on the scene! When I gained full conscious, I was the last donor lying down and all my friends surrounding me. Siew Lay said that I looked like I was in the labour room! Ishk!

2) The only camp that I'd ever been to when I was in secondary, was Kem Perpaduan and that was when I was 14. Cuz I wasn't in guides and I did not have that much opportunity to camp. The most memorable camp I'd ever been to throughout the entire F6 was to Brothers Bungalow in Penang Hill. You know, there were alot of spooky tales being told and I was quite sceptical of joining it at first as I was the only girl from B.O.L and there were only 4 girls out of the 100 participants. But I did not regret the times I had there including the ghost stories at 2 a.m. I shall say, that was the 1st and last time I'd ever step before that place. Room 16*

3) Then comes the Buddhist Procession during Wesak Day this year. I never thought that I'd have that opportunity to join this kinda holy procession. 4 hours of plain walking with some sempoi friends was quite a sempoi thing. The night before that, we even voluntarily helped out in the temple selling flowers! What a practicing Buddhist we've become after joining BSS. Not forgetting the memorable tour to the temple and did some wonderful painting job there! I bet the monks regretted answering Terk Zhi's call!

4) But one of my many first times in F6, that I somehow still couldn't believe that I'd done it was the whole MC thing for B.O.L farewell last year. Obviously, this was not like hosting for American Idol nor America's Next Top Model but somehow, a little or much, I overcome my fear of stage fright. I tend to get tongue tied when all eyes and ears are on me! Never in my life that I stood in front of such crowd to talk without SCRIPTS! But I was lucky enough to have a sempoi partner, Ryan Kam.

5) Then it comes to Inauguration Night where I performed for the cultural dance. I think the last time that I went up to the stage and dance was when I was Std. 3 performing Mary Had A Little Lamb and I was the Mary. I enjoy watching others dance but I just don't know why, I can't seem to do it! Shy* :P Almost gave up when I couldn't master the art of spinning the fan, but wee! I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of cuz, I'd go on and on and on and on if I don't stop now. There are just many beautiful things happening around me that I could just highlight a few. I can't deny that there are unpleasant times as well but that's what makes my life one piece of a DRAMA!

2 comments:

pinkbag said...

&*&%$^&&*%#$%^^ i didn't get to meet kenny sia!
actually since entering form 6 i did a lot of things i never thought i will do in my life too!
hahahahaha last time wesak day means another holiday and time to finish my last minute homework for me =)

y@n said...

I agree with you bout the thing we're not so DURABLE anymore....
Hahahaha........have to admit that we're getting old

What should be the name of my NAMETAG?!